Facebook recently announced that they are making changes to the posts you see on your news feed. That means that you might miss some of the posts from red 94|5!
To ensure you still receive all of the great social media content that red 94|5 displays on Facebook – including concert announcements, giveaways, and the latest around Lincoln – we’ve put together this short set of instructions for making red 94|5 visible in your news feed.
1) If you’re accessing Facebook from your PC or Mac, first go to red 94|5’s Facebook page.
2) From there, hover over the “Following” tab, just underneath the red 94|5 cover photo, to bring up a drop-down menu.
3) In the drop-down menu, choose “See First” under “In Your News Feed.”
Once you see the check mark next to “See First,” you’ll know you’ve got it!
1) If you’re accessing Facebook from a mobile device, again, go to red 94|5’s Facebook page.
2) Click on the “Follow” button
3) From there, click on “See First” under “In Your News Feed.”
Congratulations! You’ve made it through all of the steps to ensure red 94|5 remains prominent in your news feed.